Our catamaran was specially built to sail through the waters of La Palma, comfortable and safe. Itʼs dimensions are apropiate to get inside the Beautiful Cave, aswell its high its enough to make easier the work of sighting whales and dolphins, also the submarine visions will give you a complete and amazing experience. The Fancyʼs crew, with 15 years of experience in the Canary Islands waters, will help you and answer all your questions, We want to make your experience in our waters, nice and safe.
- STARS CRUISE The island of La Palma offers exceptional natural conditions that make it a surprising island. The landscape is one of its most emblematic attractions for our visitors, which has led UNESCO to declare it a World Biosphere Reserve. In April the 20th of 2007 La Palma was certificated with the Starlight seal as a ‘Starlight Tourist Destination’, becoming the first ‘Starlight Reserve’ in the world, in recognition of the fact that La Palma is, undoubtedly, he perfect place for enjoying the Universe. Hundreds of miles from major light and pollution sources, the Canary Islands are one of the best spots in the world for observing the Universe. It’s proximity to the equator (though far from tropical storms) together with the clearness of its skies and the high number of observation hours per year, makes the islands the best place in Europe for the location of the most advanced telescopes. The entire northen hemisphere and part of the southern can be observed from this one spot, with a particulary bright view of the objects in the celestial equator. The astronomy route on board the Fancy II offers the opportunity of a stunning view of La Palma coast and its sky, along the company of dolphins if you are lucky enough. Enjoy the sunset and night of the island far from city lights, while having a snack on board with a professional guidance and explain about the stars you’ll see. This route includes:
- Whales and dolphins watching.
- Sunset inside the ‘Cueva Bonita’ cave.
- Food and drinks.
- Professional guidance by Toño with video-proyections, stars, planets and constellations gazing (with and without binoculars) and meteor samples for your amuse.
STARS CRUISE is only available from March. Reservations and booking will be accepted from February
- NORTH SAFARI enjoy with us the cliffs of la palma coast. we will visit candelaria’s cave and adventure the beautifull cave, you will find out why is it called like that. also, you could swimm and practice snorkel in some of our most beautifull beaches and if you feel like it, have a ride in the banana boat. after that we sall sail in deep sea in s e a r c h o f s e a a n i m a l s a n d a f t e r 3 unforgettable hours we will return to tazacorte’s harbor. * snacks and drinks on board includded
- SAFARI ROUTE in our special trip of 4 hours the priority is the whale watching activity. we have the privilege of sight in our waters more than 16 species of this awesome animals during the year, wich makes the canary islands in one of the points of highest di v e r s i t y of c e t a c e ans in the p l ane t additionally we also stop for a swim and enjoy a tastefull lunch. if you wish so, also you can enjoy a ride in our banana boat. *lunch and drinks on board includded*
Promotional diptychs and 30 life jackets.
- Telephone: (0034) 609 53 13 76
- Days with the activity: Everydays
- Exit from: Puerto de Tazacorte.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Average price: 20€ / 50 € / person